BEGINNER LEVEL I
Who this training level is for:
If you can ride a bycicle and you want to learn to balance, steer and change gears on a bike, this course is for you.
Included in the price:
Lunch is included. Rate is R1650 per person.
We provide you with all the bikes your need to ride on this training day.
You'll need to have the following gear (we rent out training gear at R150 per day):
3. Long jean
Short description of the course:
The day starts with theory classes.
Then, you'll practice on the "round-about" your gear changes.
Then, we take put you on an off-road bike where you can practice your gearing, further, as well as the handling of the motorbike. We take you through an off-road course.
Then we take you onto the Track to experience road riding.
By the end of the day, you'll be able to ride a bike.
The training starts by 09:00 on the allocated date. The training, usually, ends by, about 15:00 in the afternoon.
We'll issue you a certificate when you've completed the course successfully.
Procedures to follow to arrange a booking:
To ensure a booking, we'll need the following to have in place:
1. An arranged date. We cannot take less than 2 or more than 4 people on a given date. To find the next training date, please, contact Britanni at: email@example.com or 079-182-9612.
2. When you've received the date, register onto our online system, here: https://www.redstarraceway.co.za/ (Online Entries/Once off Registration)
3. Submit your registration, Activate your Online RSR Membership and reset your password - look out for the confirmation emails from: www.redstarrac3way.co.za (if you need assistance, here, you can contact Christa at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or cell number: 060 984 0369)
4. Your registration will reach us and we'll open your user to access the Training Indemnity fields on the Indemnity Form link: https://redstarrac3way.co.za/
5. Once your Indemnity is issued and your 100% Deposit payment was received your booking is confirmed.
BEGINNER LEVEL II
If you've completed the Basic Training I, with Red Star Raceway, you've bought your own bike and you want to improve on your riding, on track, on your own motorbike, this course is for you.
If you are a road biker and you want to learn how to handle your bike with more ease (especially cornering) this course is for you too.
If you're not sure if this course is for you, please, contact Quintin at email: email@example.com or cell number: 076 624 6972
You'll learn the following:
1. Road Safety
2. Body Positioning
3. Handling of your bike
4. Training will be in conjuction with a normal Track day and in Class C sessions
5. Each person's skill level will be attended to, individually, with needed mentoring
6. Confidence Building
This course is not:
1. A formal preperation for your Road Licence
2. To ride faster
1. An arranged date. We cannot take more than 4 people on a given date. To find the next training date, please, contact Britanni at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 079-182-9612.
2. Add the date you've been given. If you're registered, already, chose the option, already, registered with Red Star Raceway, submit this form and it will take you to a different page where you can add your date.
4. Your registration will reach us and we'll open your user to access the Training Indemnity fields on the Indemnity Form:
Please contact Quintin at email: email@example.com or cell: 076 624 6972 for more information.
This is course depends on your skill level and can, only, be determined by discussion.